Saturday, December 8, 2007
Yes I know, Chuck Norris jokes are really lame and old. But that doesn't mean it's not funny!
If you ever leveled in Barrens, I'm sure you heard plenty of them, but these are a bit different. Ever since Chuck visited Barrens, people never stop talking about him. I wish they put Chuck Norris in those commercials, and not Jean Claude Van Damme.
This topic really has some gems and made me laugh, so if you're too lazy to read all 8 pages, I'll list some which I found particularly funny.
- Chuck Norris tore the Eye from Kilrogg
- Arthas rents the frozen throne from Chuck Norris
- Chuck Norris shot down the Exodar with a Shadowbolt
- Chuck Norris had to spec Grim Reach to get close enough to cast Curse of Recklessness before the mobs run away.
- Chuck norris can drain your soul through trade window!
- Illidan wasn't prepared for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck norris actually found a use for Firestone.
- Chuck Norris' life tap uses other peoples health.
- Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge were actually created when Chuck Norris first got Rain of Fire.
- The last time Chuck Norris received a whisper from an in-game gold advertising site, half of Asia had to be rebuild.
- Chuck Norris never cleared Mount Hyjal because the first trash wave refused to spawn.
- Chuck Norris' fear actually sticks for the full duration!
- Chuck Norris spat on the ground east of Lordaeron and thus created the Plaguelands.
- Murlocs use to speak fluent common up until Chuck Norris used Curse of tongues on them.
- Chuck Norris's Soul Fire Missed and created Molten Core.
- Chuck Norris is the reason warlocks are considered overpowered.
- Chuck Norris joined The Seven. 52 days after TBC release they clear all content. If only he hadn't spent 51 days on vacation.
- Chuck Norris can also Drain Wife; after that she doesn't want to kiss, have sex or cook.