Saturday, November 3, 2007
Mad Alchemist's Potion
It seems this new potion has a 95% chance to proc an additional elixir effect, and it's class dependant - meaning you will get buffs depending on your class, so casters should get Elixir of Draenic Wisdom or similar, and melee classes should get Elixir of Mastery or Major Agility. Good news. But I wonder how will it work with different specs or roles - what exactly will my feral druid get?
- Growl: The chance for this ability to land successfully on its target is now increased by hit rating.
- Challenging Roar: The chance for this ability to land successfully on its targets is now increased by hit rating.
I believe spell hit rating was previously increasing the chance for these spells not to be resisted so this is good news. Tanking druids still lack serious hit rating though.
- Unstable Affliction: The silence from this ability is now subject to diminishing returns.
What can I say... nerf to dual lock teams.
- Challenging Shout: The chance for this ability to land successfully on its targets is now increased by hit rating.
- Taunt: The chance for this ability to land successfully on its target is now increased by hit rating.
Raids & Dungeons
- The Mechanar: The Cache of the Legion can now only be looted by players who are present during some portion of a successful attempt of the Gatewatcher Gyro-Kill and Gatewatcher Iron-Hand encounters. In addition, on Heroic difficulty Gatewatcher Gyro-Kill and Gatewatcher Iron-Hand no longer drop Badges of Justice. Instead, the Cache of the Legion contains a Badge of Justice for each player present.
My favorite Badge of Justice farming instance is getting nerfed :((
You can read the full patch notes on worldofraids.com.
Also, I'd like to point out that Ming, considered a very good rogue (and a very nice blogger) thinks Rogues are finally the strongest class in TBC.
I got no idea how I missed this, but Wowinsider is here to point it out. Druids will be able to shift forms without exposing themselves to vulnerable human form, which is in my opinion overpowered (I got a druid, remember). While the change looks very cool and somewhat logical, I believe it is hard enough for any class to catch a druid as it is.
Also from latest patch notes:
- PvP Trinkets: Insignia of the Alliance, Insignia of the Horde, Medallion of the Alliance, and Medallion of the Horde now clear the debuff from Judgement of Justice.
> New PTR build: Ain't getting better